Get on top of your primary assessment tracking
- Record formative and summative assessments from Nursery to Year 6.
- See everything you need to know about your individual pupils on a simple report.
- Instantly see how your class or year group is performing against your school’s curriculum targets and spot issues.
- Set targets, record interventions, groups and comments.
- Quickly prepare for parents’ evening.
- Import pupil information and statutory assessment data directly from your MIS – no need to type everything in again!
For School Leadership
- Record your own teacher assessments, book bands, ages, standardised scores and any other assessments you’re doing.
- Generate dynamic reports for all your key groups in a few clicks.
- Monitor SEN children and vulnerable groups and ensure intervention programmes are having a positive effect.
- Quickly see the percentages of cohorts who are on track (including for Reading, Writing and Maths combined).
- Use the Progress Matrix to talk meaningfully about progress, whether or not your assessment model gives you a ‘points’ measure.
Flexible & Highly Customisable
Your school’s unique needs are met by Insight. In addition to recording your own bespoke teacher assessments, you can record any number of other tests, groups and interventions. Insight is flexible, so you can enter all kinds of data and analyse it using the same simple reporting tools. Everything is colour-coded for quick visual appraisal (and because it looks so much nicer than black and white!)
Insight’s reports offer ways to talk about your pupils’ attainment and progress without having to re-create levels. You can also record standardised scores, and Insight will calculate the related percentile – a much easier value to discuss, especially with parents.
Free Training and Support
Insight is simple to use. If you’re happy with the basics of browsing the web, then you’re ready to use Insight.
Detailed Help Guides are on hand if you need them, supplemented by webinars designed to help you and your staff get the most out of Insight. We also provide free online training and technical support by phone and email. We’ll even help you import your pupils and get your data into the system, tailoring it to your needs, all included for free.
Insight is affordably priced. We provide a 365-day money-back guarantee and will pro-rate your first bill if you join part-way through the year.