Are you struggling with assessment tracking spreadsheets?
If you're like most primary school teachers, spreadsheet assessment tracking takes precious time away from more important tasks. The Insight pupil tracking system lets you finish sooner and get back to running your primary school. You can be confident that when Ofsted call, Insight is ready to prove that your school is effectively tracking pupils.
“A great program and great online support as well. I wish I'd found this
– Andrew Orme, Head (Breage C of E (VA) School)
All members of staff will benefit from Insight's simple approach to pupil tracking. The secure, web-based interface lets you access Insight from any computer.
- Record assessments from Nursery to Year 6.
- See your pupils' individual progress using a colourful timeline.
- Instantly compare attainment against national expectation.
- Use National Curriculum, NFER, ELGs and other mark schemes.
- Set targets, record interventions, groups and comments.
- Quickly prepare for parents' evening.
- Import pupil information directly from SIMS – no need to type everything in again!
- Generate reports showing average points progress for cohorts.
- Predict end of KS2 levels and Value Add based on current attainment.
- Monitor SEN children and vulnerable groups.
- Ensure intervention programmes are having a positive effect.
- Prove to Ofsted and the LA that your school is delivering excellent value.
“My staff and I find Insight to be an invaluable tool. It helps us set
targets, track progress and maintain a clear overview of our school.”
– Maureen Nicholls, Head (Pendeen Primary School)
Your school's unique needs are met by Insight. In addition to regular National Curriculum assessments, you can record any number of other tests, groups and interventions. Insight is flexible, so you can enter all kinds of data and analyse it using the same simple reporting tools. Everything is colour-coded for quick visual appraisal (and because it looks so much nicer than black and white!)
Insight understands National Curriculum levels and effortlessly calculates pupil progress in points. National expectations for attainment are preset for instant visual feedback about your assessment data.
NFER standardised scores can be entered and Insight will calculate the related percentile. This is a much easier value to discuss, especially with parents.
“Insight has transformed our school assessment system and it has been
invaluable in preparing data and evidence for progression across the Key
Stages - it's a godsend!”
– Elaine Badger (St Mewan Community Primary School)
Insight is simple. No formal training or user manuals are required (but Help Guides and walkthroughs are on hand if you need them). If you're happy with the basics of browsing the web, then you're ready to use Insight. We provide free technical support, by phone and email. We can even arrange a free school visit if more assistance is required.
Insight is affordably priced. We provide a 365-day money-back guarantee and even pro-rate your first bill if you join part-way through the year.
“Even 'county' smiled when they noted our new system of tracking.
I graduated as a teacher in the sixties, so you can imagine how often I've put pen
to paper over the years. I'm sure you realise just how much time you've saved today's
– Madeline Lowe, SEN Governor (Biscovey Infants School)
book a free online demo today »
If you have questions or would like to start a free trial of Insight, please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Creator of Insight
P.S. Insight owes its success to all the schools that help build it over the years. We love hearing from teachers, especially when we can help them out before an Ofsted inspection! So please do get in contact today and see what Insight can do for your school. You can always contact me by phone on 020 3393 4005, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Insight has greatly improved our school's individual pupil tracking
ability. Its internet based format allows all staff to access their pupils'
information rapidly, informing parent interviews, target setting, focus
group teaching and much more! Its user friendly style is a huge time saver
and the analysis tools and tables are easy to create and interpret.”
– Melanie Haddy, Head (Grampound with Creed C of E School)