Are you struggling with assessment tracking spreadsheets?
If you're like most primary school teachers, spreadsheet assessment tracking takes precious time away from more important tasks. The Insight pupil tracking system lets you finish sooner and get back to running your primary school. You can be confident that when Ofsted call, Insight is ready to prove that your school is effectively tracking pupils.
“A great program and great online support as well. I wish I'd found this
– Andrew Orme, Head (Breage C of E (VA) School)
All members of staff will benefit from Insight's simple approach to pupil tracking. The secure, web-based interface lets you access Insight from any computer:
- Record formative and summative assessments from Nursery to Year 6.
- See everything you need to know about your individual pupils on a simple report.
- Instantly see how your class or year group is performing against your school's curriculum targets and spot issues.
- Set targets, record interventions, groups and comments.
- Quickly prepare for parents' evening.
- Import pupil information and statutory assessment data directly from your MIS – no need to type everything in again!
- Record your own teacher assessments, book bands, ages, standardised scores and any other assessments you're doing.
- Generate dynamic reports for all your key groups in a few clicks.
- Monitor SEN children and vulnerable groups and ensure intervention programmes are having a positive effect.
- Quickly see the percentages of cohorts who are on track (including for Reading, Writing and Maths combined).
- Use the Progress Matrix to talk meaningfully about progress, whether or not your assessment model gives you a 'points' measure.
“My staff and I find Insight to be an invaluable tool. It helps us set
targets, track progress and maintain a clear overview of our school.”
– Maureen Nicholls, Head (Pendeen Primary School)
Your school's unique needs are met by Insight. In addition to recording your own bespoke teacher assessments, you can record any number of other tests, groups and interventions. Insight is flexible, so you can enter all kinds of data and analyse it using the same simple reporting tools. Everything is colour-coded for quick visual appraisal (and because it looks so much nicer than black and white!)
Insight's reports offer ways to talk about your pupils' attainment and progress without having to re-create levels. You can also record standardised scores, and Insight will calculate the related percentile - a much easier value to discuss, especially with parents.
“Insight has transformed our school assessment system and it has been
invaluable in preparing data and evidence for progression across the Key
Stages - it's a godsend!”
– Elaine Badger (St Mewan Community Primary School)
Insight is simple. No formal training or user manuals are required (but Help Guides and walkthroughs are on hand if you need them). If you're happy with the basics of browsing the web, then you're ready to use Insight. We provide free technical support, by phone and email. We can even arrange a free school visit if more assistance is required.
Insight is affordably priced. We provide a 365-day money-back guarantee and will pro-rate your first bill if you join part-way through the year.
“Even 'county' smiled when they noted our new system of tracking.
I graduated as a teacher in the sixties, so you can imagine how often I've put pen
to paper over the years. I'm sure you realise just how much time you've saved today's
– Madeline Lowe, SEN Governor (Biscovey Infants School)
request our free demo video today »
If you have questions or would like to start a free trial of Insight, please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Creator of Insight
P.S. Insight owes its success to all the schools that help build it over the years. We love hearing from teachers, especially when we can help them out before an Ofsted inspection! So please do get in contact today and see what Insight can do for your school. You can always contact us by phone on 020 3393 4005, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Insight has greatly improved our school's individual pupil tracking
ability. Its internet based format allows all staff to access their pupils'
information rapidly, informing parent interviews, target setting, focus
group teaching and much more! Its user friendly style is a huge time saver
and the analysis tools and tables are easy to create and interpret.”
– Melanie Haddy, Head (Grampound with Creed C of E School)